- Client-side scripting language is source code that is executed on the client’s browser instead of the web-server.
- It allows creating faster and more responsive web applications.
- Client-side scripting(embedded scripts) is code that exists inside the client’s HTML page.
- This code will be processed on the client machine and the HTML page will not perform any Post Back to the web-server.
- Helps to develop fast and responsive web site.
- Helps to optimize the application.
- Helps in validating and verifying the input data
- Can call various services available in the network.
A lot of students find writing a research paper a challenging task. Luckily they can check here and find the most experienced helpers online. High quality, 100% plagiarism-free papers are guaranteed.
- HTML is the “mother tongue” of our browser.
- HTML was created by Berners-Lee in late 1991 but “HTML 2.0” was the first standard HTML specification which was published in 1995. CSS.
- Berners-Lee considered HTML to be an application of SGML. It applies the concept of and thought of SGML
- HTML is a markup languagethat web browsers use to interpret and compose text, images, and other material into visual or audible web pages.
- It is tag based descriptive language which defines the rule to render the data.
- HTML helps to develop static web pages.
- Cascading Style Sheets is developer friendly language which is used to process the web page more presentable.
- Basically it handles the look and feel.
- Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) is a helps to define the presentation layer on raw data.
- CSS help to give visual effects like animation, color effects, graphical effects and so on.
- CSS is designed primarily to enable the separation of presentation and content, including aspects such as the layout, colors, and fonts.
- It is flexible enough to run any non-browser environmentsas well.
- It also been used to develop various framework as mentioned below
Java Script Based Framework
- js is an open source, cross-platform runtime environment for developing server-side and networking applications.
- Itruns on various platforms like Windows, Linux, Unix, Mac OS X, etc.
- Node.js is developed by Ryan Dahl in 2009.
- js is a platform built to develop fast and scalable network applications.
- js uses an event-driven, perfect for data-intensive real-time applications that run across distributed devices.
- It is referred to as “Angular.js” or “AngularJS 1.X”.
- The AngularJS framework works by first reading the HTMLpage, which has additional custom tag attributes embedded into it.
- It can communicate with JSON, MongoDB database, Express.js, Node.js server runtime environment and so on.
- AngularJS is a structural framework to develop dynamic web apps.
- AngularJS’s data binding and dependency injection eliminate much of the code you would otherwise have to write.
- Bootstrap was created at Twitter in mid-2010 by @mdo and @fat.
- Bootstrap is a powerful front-end framework for faster and easier web development.
- Bootstrap also has the ability to create responsive layout with much less efforts.
- Bootstrap is a free and open-sourcefront-end web framework for designing websites and web applications.