MDP (MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM)
SQUAD has been a pioneer in developing and offering short duration Management Development Programmes ( MDP ). We have given services to Hospitals, Colleges, Companies, Banks. These MDP are designed keeping in view the ever changing demands of business/professional executives. The program content of even the standard MDPs is constantly reviewed and changes are made therein on a continuous basis.
The objective of the MDPs is to help and improve management systems and practices in India by providing relevant training to the executives of different sectors of the economy operating at different levels in the organizational hierarchy.
The participants are equipped with the latest tools, techniques and skills spanning different streams of management such as General Management, Human Resources, Organizational Behavior, Marketing, Sales.
REASONS BEHIND THE MDP
Some of the reasons behind the Management Development Programs are :
- Management who understands the organization, its vision, mission, ethics, values, strategies, capabilities, and how his organization fits into the industry, and how his behavior will influence people outside the organization so its Management who playes a very integral role to grow the business
- Management is responsible of ensuring the success of the organization
- It is the management who deal with people of different background, culture, language, etc
- Management is responsible to ensure that the employees obtain the required KSAto perform the tasks
- Management is responsible to ensure that right people is hired for the right job, at the right time for the right place
- Job of Manager is complex i.e. for the managers understanding the training need is not easy because his training need is determined by how well his department is meeting its objective and goal
- It is the management who makes decisions on the basis of judgment and intuition
- It is the manager who performs several routine duties as well as handling the exceptions in their own as well as subordinates routine
- Managers are engaged in varied, discontinues, and brief activities
- It is the management that understand the organization, its vision, mission, ethics, values, strategies, capabilities, and how his organization fits into the industry, and how his behavior will influence people outside the organization
Therefore, managers must be able to get the required knowledge, skills, and attitudes( KSA ) to meet the challenges as soon as they arise.
Those managers can be Team Lead, Professors, Principal from different fields.